8 Ways to Live On Purpose
Everyone seeks meaning and purpose in their lives. Living on purpose is engaging, enlivening and it contributes to the planet in a bigger way. Check out these suggestions for living on purpose.
- Embark on a campaign to become a high integrity being in every aspect of your life.
- Keep in mind the observer effect (of quantum physics). Although we may feel like we can do things in secret, there is a higher power that witnesses everything.
- Become aware and mindful of the Seven Virtues and strive to embody them.
- Live on your purpose–that thing you came to do that only you can do in the unique way that only you can do it. Find a way (there is always a way!) to do what you love to do. Check out Barbara Sher's classic famous book, Wishcraft: How to Get What You Really Want.
- Contemplate the fact that there is far more to life than the five senses perceive and strive to experience it.
- Make giving and serving a centerpiece of your life.
- Learn to discern. Feel your way through life as much as possible. Make decisions based on how things feel. Getting out of ego and into the heart will not steer you wrong.
- Engage in rich, healthy, interdependent (not codependent) relationships. If you don't have them, begin to sculpt what you seek within yourself and because like attracts like, eventually your mental, emotional and spiritual health will attract the same from others into your life.