Top 10 Rewards of Meditation
Zen Buddhism was introduced to Japan from China in the 12th century and has had a profound cultural influence on the world. The aim of #Zen is to achieve sudden enlightenment (satori) through meditation (zazen).
In the most rigid sense, #zazen or #meditation is accomplished in a seated position, however more and more people are discovering that meditation is achieved in all sorts of ways. More on that in another blog post!
Here are just a few benefits of meditation (if only for 15 minutes a day) with increasing return over time:
- You will find you mysteriously have more time in your day.
- Not only do you seem to have more time, your time is more productive.
- Little and big things cease to bother you. You begin peacefully responding rather than reacting.
- Your outlook on life becomes brighter across the board.
- You begin to radiate more light making you more attractive to others.
- You start to hear #Divine wisdoms from your Overself and spirit guides that can be applied towards living more successfully.
- Your physical vitality is elevated.
- Your mental powers get sharper.
- You become more intuitive, psychic.
- You become s source for good in the world and it ripples out to infinity.